About the project
Sweet Safari is a smartphone app to help foodies, fashion enthusiasts, and influencers find cute and Instagrammable cafes and photo spots.
"Girls’ guide to a cute food adventure!"
Currently, identifying and locating Instagram-worthy locations involves both research (via blogs and social media) and the use of a maps app.
Sweet Safari aims to streamline this process to benefit both users and businesses.
I surveyed influencers and other fans of cute and photogenic spots in Tokyo
I spend a lot of time on social media and blogs to find new cafes and photo spots. My schedule is already busyFemale, 29, Influencer
I'm trying to increase my Instagram followers so every week I try and find new cafes to go to, or interesting things to photographFemale, 27, Student and social media user
We're always looking at new ways to promote Japanese youth culture overseas, and promote the city of Tokyo to domestic tourists. We want to make their trip easy and enjoyable, and bring customers to local businessesMale, 35, Tourism office worker
- 16-35 years old
- Average to high income
- Influencers and social media users
- Influencers and others who enjoy using social media or blogging
- Tourists who want to experience Japanese youth culture
- Domestic tourists and others who want cafe or sightseeing recommendations
- Women and girls who love going out to eat with friends